It’s very easy to miss the mark if you don’t know where you’re aiming.
To that end, here’s some goals for the year:
- Create a private cloud for me and my family
- Google’s notorious for cancelling services without little warning.
- Facebook and Instagram don’t always act in the best interests of their users.
- I don’t want everything I take a picture of being uploaded to someone else’s server farm.
- Create another robot
- I did a bunch of work on designing different robots over the years.
- Buying a house right before getting married during a global pandemic was distracting.
- This is mostly an excuse to purchase a laser engraving and cutting machine.
- Finish first pass of remodeling my house
- Living room, main stairwell, and dining room remain.
- Kitchen, master bedroom, office, and guest bedroom are mostly done already.
- Link to everything that I used to help others. Utilize affiliate links where possible to profit if deserved.
- Write a post for each major goal
- Writing down goals and evaluating keeps me honest and me keep moving forward.
- One’s ability to write can help or hinder one’s progress through life. Might as well Git Gud™.