Finally! After over a year off and on, I finally have all the parts and necessary free time available.
- The basic robot is now working with the two servos to maneuver with
- The night vision camera is working (at about half the full brightness)
- Video lag to web UI on a smartphone is less than one second in bright areas, twice as long in dark (due to exposure times delaying transmitting next frame)
- Add in more sensors (highest priority is the proximity sensor for the front)
- 5″ LCD screen for the top for debugging and status output
- Integrate the momentary switches with built-in LEDs to perform operations (ex: reset networking, turn on/off IR lights, etc.)